Hi there! It looks like we have the laptops again today, so we’re going to take advantage of them.
IF YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE i-READY PROGRESS MONITORING ASSESSMENT YESTERDAY, PLEASE COMPLETE IT NOW BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE AGENDA BELOW. THANK YOU.
- Do-Now: Use DICTIONARY.COM to look up definitions for the following words. Write these definitions in your notebook.
- Read the article “Lessons from failure: Why we try, try, try again”.
- Answer the following questions on the back of your agenda sheet using the R.A.C.E. format:
- What is the topic of this article? How do you know?
- What is the main idea of this article? How do you know?
- According to the article, why do people fail? Do you agree? Explain.
- According to the article, why do people keep trying to succeed? Do you agree? Explain.
- If time allows, you may go on i-Ready.